Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

3 things I know to be true

Hi! My name is Michelle, and I will quiz you on 3 things about me. I will give you 2 numbers and 1 equation. You just have to guess what they actually mean. They are: 7, 8 and 2008+2009+2010+2011+2012+2013=8. But since the first two numbers are hard to guess, I'll give you some hints. The number '7' is about music and my hobby. The number '8' is about something I like to watch on TV. Good luck in guessing!














The number '7' means that I play 7 instruments in total. Piano, Violin, Clarinet, drum, a little saxophone, recorder and basic gayageum. I've learnt them mostly in my previous school. I played the piano for the longest time. I played it for almost 11 years. I enjoy playing instruments, and I also like learning them. I want to learn guitar now. I think it is a a very fascinating instrument.












The number '8' represents the number of American dramas I watch. I love American dramas, especially the ones related to crimes and investigation. Maybe this is the reason why I am interested in Mock Trials. These 8 of them are my favorites: Bones, NCIS, CSI, Castle, King&Maxwell, Hawaii 5 O', Mentalist and Elementary. I just love it so much. I think they are 'the' most fantastic dramas I've ever watched. Between these 8, I like Bones, Castle and NCIS the best.








The equation 2008+2009+2010+2011+2012+2013=8 means that since year 2008 and until year 2013, I have 8 cats in total in my house. They were all stray cats on street in my home compound. My mum felt pity of them, so one by one, they became a part of my family. And because of them, I am now addicted to cats. Every each on of them are so friendly and cute. Also, the cats in our compound are really friendly to people as well. You won't imagine that they are stray cats. Likewise, the cats in my house all changed a lot, because some of them were scared of people. However, after a period of time, they changed to the most friendly cats.






So those 2 numbers and an equation did actually mean something to me. My hobby, my interest, and my pets. I hope you found it interesting.





11 comments:

  1. I looked at your post about 3 things I know to be true. It was amazing to see the equation, which was really surprising to me. Also, I was astonished that you got a cat in each year. But I hope you had photos of your 8 cats. I bet they will be cute and pretty. I am very expecting to see your cats by photos!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have loved to add photos, but I don't have my cellphone!! I want to post them too!!! But thanks for the long comment :)

      Delete
  2. I looked at your post about 3 things I know to be true. It was amazing to see the equation, which was really surprising to me. Also, I was astonished that you got a cat in each year. But I hope you had photos of your 8 cats. I bet they will be cute and pretty. I am very expecting to see your cats by photos!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I was so surprised by the number of cats and instruments you play! I can only play the flute... I hope someday I can see your cats and you playing the diverse instruments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I would get to show you playing other instruments Haha If there is a clarinet or a drum or something like that, maybe//

      Delete
  4. VERY interesting!! you are playing 8 instruments?! Wow..that's really amazing...I think..isn't it?

    In some days, I really want to see your cats! ALL of them:D

    ....In fact, I couldn't get any of those right Boo-Hoo;(
    Sorry for that but I love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, you did a great job writing this post. I learned a lot about you. I'm impressed by all of the instruments you can play! Even if you don't have your own pictures you can add to your post using pictures from the internet. You can also add pages with the answers to your three words so readers click on it to see them. Ask me if you need more instructions on this. I look forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, you play a lot of instruments. Which instrument was the easiest to play?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you watched the American drama, Hannibal? My mom loves it for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  8. NCIS!!!!!!!!!!! I love it but I haven't watched for a while

    ReplyDelete